St. James's Place Wealth Management is a FTSE100 wealth management business with a presence across the UK and Asia. Here in Hong Kong, St. James's Place is one of the largest wealth management and advice businesses serving the expatriate community and local families.
With an expanding client base, the company is looking to recruit experienced financial advisers looking to develop their careers with a highly professional, client focused, face to face advice business.
We are looking for ethical, professional, experienced individuals wanting to deliver the highest quality advice to expats and locals in Hong Kong. Advisers will deliver holistic advice including tax planning, trust planning, wealth management, protection, estate and Will planning to individual, corporate and charity clients.
Desired Skills and Experience
With over 4,000 Partners globally, including over 65 in Hong Kong, St. James’s Place has a 28-year proven track record of helping Partners successfully build their own business. As such, we recognise that successful Partners typically share these similar traits and values :
- 3+ years of experience as a face to face financial planner or adviser
- Preferably already SFC & CIB licensed
- Proven business developer and networker
- Exceptional interpersonal advisory skills - Highly driven, committed and resilient
- Committed to ethical long-term client relationships
- Fluency in English
What we offer for the right candidates
Successful candidates will receive initial and ongoing training and development, financial support, marketing and technical support. With over 80 dedicated staff members locally, we offer:
- Bespoke initial and ongoing financial support to lay the foundation for a successful business
- Tailored support to assist your transition to St. James’s Place
- Access to our distinctive approach to investment management
- The St. James’s Place Advice Guarantee*
- The power of the St. James’s Place FTSE 100 brand
- Specialist advice and technical support
- Access to our client acquisition strategy
- Exceptional marketing support, including a personalised website and bespoke client events
- Personalised support in developing a long-term business plan to help you achieve your own personal goals and aspirations
- Full ownership of clients, revenue and future capital value
Becoming a Partner with St James Place means that you own your own clients. When you look to retire or move on much like a business that you have built yourself, you will have the option of selling your business via our business sale and purchase facility.
For more information on St. James's Place Asia, watch our video on the link below: https://www.sjp.asia/join-us
(St. James’s Place guarantees the suitability of the advice given by members of the St. James’s Place Partnership when recommending any of the wealth management products and services available from companies in the group.)