Wealth Sales Distribution Manager
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Hang Seng Bank Limited
- 20 sept. 18 2018-09-20
A Career with Hang Seng Bank - Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Retail Distribution - Wealth Sales Distribution Department
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 250 branches and automated banking centres, including over 50 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population, offering an extensive range of products.
We are currently seeking high caliber professional to join our Wealth Sales Distribution Department as Wealth Sales Distribution Manager.
- Interact with all Wealth Sales Specialist Teams and facilitate Department Head in managing the teams’ productivity and development of strategies
- Consolidate feedback from Wealth Sales Specialist Teams and liaise with various stakeholders to ensure a smooth implementation on investment and insurance strategies
- Conduct in-depth data analysis to provide insights on maximizing team performance
- Prepare presentations and reports along with researches on key market segments and market trends
- Work closely and effectively with product owners to explore potential business opportunies by launching new products and services to maximize sales production
- Lead and participate in various streamling projects to ensure an effective wealth sales workflow to increase staff efficiency and productivity
- Ensure all processes and procedures are accurate and in accordance with Bank policy standards and regulatory requirements
- University degree in Business Administration or related disciplines, with professional qualification such as CFA, CFP or CFMP an advantage
- Fulfilment of the competency requirements to carry out regulated activities
- Minimum of 5 years' sales management and planning experience in wealth products
- Good leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong self-motivation and ability to work independently
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
All information provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment purposes and will be used strictly in accordance with the Bank's personal data policies, a copy of which may be obtained by the applicant upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Bank and its related companies. The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants may be retained for a maximum of two years from the date when the job application is rejected and such data may be retained for a longer period if there is a subsisting reason that obliges the Bank to do so, after which the personal data will be destroyed.