Manage company website, technical and marketing projects.
A leading insurance company is looking for a Webmaster to join their company in Hong Kong to manage their website and marketing and manage technical stream projects.
The responsibilities of the Webmaster include:
- Manage technologies for digital marketing purposes
- Be the contact point between technical and marketing teams
- Collaborate with regional teams
- Overlook local businesses’ websites
- Be in charge of content, training and best practices for website management
- Manage vendors
- Be a project manager for initiatives
The ideal Webmaster will have:
- A strong understanding of web development languages (HTML, CSS, JS, JSP, XML, CSS)
- Webmaster experience
- Experience with managing big companies’ websites. Experience with web development is a plus.
- Experience with stakeholder and vendor management
- Experience with CMS/ CWS
- A background in CRM and digital marketing
- A passion in MarTech
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be a fast learner
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin