Wholesale Banknotes Dealer
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- CIMB Bank Berhad
- 16 juil. 18 2018-07-16
The key responsibilities are to assist Senior Dealer of Wholesale Banknotes Trading in carrying out banknotes trading and sales activities with the aim to build, risk manage and expand the franchise profitably.
- To work with related departments at the Hong Kong Branch to prepare the operational procedures, KYC process and legal documents.
- To promptly attend to all banknotes related sales enquiries, request for quotations and capturing of concluded trades.
- Assist the Senior Dealer in ensuring all applicable limits are compliant in carrying out the day-to-day Banknotes trading activities.
- Assist the Senior Dealer in marketing of Banknotes services to new and existing clients primarily in Hong Kong and/or any other geographical jurisdiction as directed by the Senior Dealer from time to time.
- Assist the Senior Dealer to complete on-boarding of all new customers, including limit application if necessary, as well as ensuring all periodical review is satisfactorily completed within stipulated timeline.
- Assist the Senior Dealer the ongoing monitoring of customers' transaction volume and attend to the transaction monitoring report timely.
- Any other related assignments delegated by the Senior Dealer.
- University degree required.
- Preferably with experience in banking or financial industry, with FX trading, sales and marketing experience is an advantage.
- Highly motivated, resourceful and ambitious.
- Attention to details and able to work under a high pressure environment.
- Good command of English and Chinese, both written and spoken, including Putonghua.
- Willing to travel occasionally.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge in Excel VBA is preferable.