My client, a leading Tier 1 US Investment Bank, is currently adding experienced Cloud Systems Engineers to their HK Team. You will be part of a global team that develops and manages the Linux & Windows computing platform. You will work closely with application developers & strategists to architect and deploy technology solutions. The team currently supports an internal cloud platform, developing solutions for deploying applications on public cloud offerings, and is releasing a next-generation compute platform.
- The candidate will design, engineer and support large enterprise virtual desktop environments with an initial focus on Windows building engineering and automation.
- Work with a global team of highly motivated platform engineers and software developers
- Engineer and maintain automated Windows builds to support desktop, virtualised and cloud environments
- Execute performance testing of new desktop and server builds on various virtual and physical platforms
- Collaborate on feature design and problem solving
- Involvement in full software product lifecycle: analysis, technical design, testing, release, support
- Evaluate and test commercial solutions to help drive "Buy vs. Build" decisions
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field with 5-7 years of professional experience with Windows operating systems and platform engineering ideally from within a Financial Services organisation
- Experienced in SCCM and Windows builds, extensive Powershell scripting, (or VBS, SQL, Windows Batch) experience and build performance testing, and security patching
- Experience with large scale Windows systems management and patch management technologies and support
- Experience with designing scalable and secure infrastructure solution involving DMZ Environment
- Experience on various enterprise products: Windows Server, VDI (Citrix, View, RDS), Virtualisation (Hyper V, vSphere), System Center (SCCM, SCOM), OS Deployment, Group Policy, WSUS
- Experience with public Cloud environments would be highly advantageous (AWS Certified Solutions Architect or equivalent)
- Also beneficial will be experience with C#, .NET and or Java Programming
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, you may also call Philip on +852 3579 4656 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org