Our client is a leading Chinese asset management firm comprising private equity, transportation & real assets and credit strategies. The role will report to the COO office and assist in the evaluation, development and implementation of private equity business strategies and other initiatives for the firm's buy-side platform. It will also be conducting market analyses in market and prepare written reports and business plans (in simplified Chinese) .
- Work closely with the COO to prepare new PE initiatives and strategies reports , including market analyses and performance analyses for executive-level management (in simplified Chinese)
- Facilitate communication between internal stakeholders across the organization to enable collaborative and efficient strategic planning
- Cooperate with Compliance, Risk, Finance, HR, IT and Treasury and other support departments to maintain effective corporate governance.
- Prepare internal approval submissions and the corresponding submissions to Chinese regulatory authority for corporate actions and investment fund business activities
- Fluent in both Mandarin and English.
- Degree's holder with business related major.
- At least 3 years’ experience within the financial sector.
- Strong market research, organizational and business analytical skills
- Solid simplifed Chinese report-writing skills
- Able to translate between the Chinese and English
- Experience in private equity or fund of funds, placement industry is preferred
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and to work independently
- Proficiency in MS office (incl. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)