* Director / Senior VP, Head of Fixed Income Development - Green-Field Initiatives / Global Investment Bank - Hong Kong *
- Excellent Remuneration
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Pinpoint Asia Limited
- 21 sept. 17
Our client, a leading global bank is looking for a proven development manager to build out their next generation Fixed Income Trading Platform from scratch. Unique, truly green-field initiatives; Excellent growth potential and exposure;
- Manage/Lead the development team to deliver the Fixed Income / DRVT Pricing and RFQ platform
- Provide technical expertise and contribution on architecture, best practices, code review, etc.
- Provide hands-on coding/development on critical/key components
- Work directly with the trading desk to build effective relationship and intimately understand the business needs/requirements
- Manage major system development projects and supervise development leads
- Ensure effective and efficient systems development processes are implemented
- Coordinate and collaborate effectively with technology teams in other locations
- Ensure all code is rigorously tested using unit test automation
- Actively contribute and participate in a Dev Ops model
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 12+ years of experience in software development / development management
- Practical experience managing a team of front office developers
- Practical experience of using Core Java, Multithreading, Collections, OOP
- Exposure to MEAN (Mongo DB, Express, Node.js, Angular.js) stack, or similar modern technologies such as Sail.js, React.js, etc.
- Practical experience using databases: SQL and NoSQL
- Fixed Income or Equity Derivatives/Delta-1 front office systems development experience
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong familiarity with automated unit testing frameworks and best practices.
- Experience interfacing with Bloomberg/Reuters for market data and reference data
- Exposure to open source computational, database, stream processing frameworks (e.g. Apache Spark, Ignite, Cassandra, MongoDB, Kafka, Storm)
- Familiarity with Agile development artifacts and best practices.
- Ability to mesh requirements-driven tasks and technical debt reduction tasks.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Passionate willingness to learn new technologies and best practices
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Matthew Chung at firstname.lastname@example.org and put Director / Senior VP, Head of Fixed Income Development - Green-Field Initiatives / Global Investment Bank - Hong Kong in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) * Senior Real-Time Market Data Java/Cache/NoSQL Developer - 100% Green-field Development *
2) * Tech Risk and InfoSec Manager / Lead - Leading Bank *
3) * Solution Architect - Banking Domain *