Together, we can achieve more The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 64 branches, 54 SupremeGold Centres, and 10 i-Financial Centres throughout the city. With a team of over 3,700 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 9,900 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
e-Commerce Development Manager (Job ID: 3625)
- Be a team member of Securities Services Department
- Manage project implementation in various channels and systems
- Conduct testing on the functionalities of various trading channels
- Update information in the e-channels from time to time
- Collaborate with vendors and end-users to drive business and technology innovation to achieve strategic plans and objectives
- Act as a key contact point for project implementation and UAT quality governance
- Handle ad-hoc project as assigned
- University degree in Business, Information technology, Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 3 year’s working experience in banking, finance, IT or securities sector
- Sound knowledge in securities trading systems’ functionalities and IT literate
- A good team player with strong communication skills and risk awareness
- Well-organized, analytical and critical thinking in system issues
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is an advantage
(Candidates with less working experience will be considered for the position of Project Officer)
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=UFOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=3625&PostingSeq=1 or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in accordance with the Bank's Personal Data Policy, which is available upon request. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after six months.