Cyber Security Analyst
- Lye Mun, Hong Kong
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Chandler Macleod
- 12 févr. 19
Our client, a leading global bank, is looking for a Cyber Security Analyst.
- Leading multinational bank
- Great brand name
- Global exposure
Cyber Security Analyst (6-month contract, Salary upto 40K)
- Monitor the system for new attacks; keep a detailed log of these
- Triage events to ascertain their severity
- Respond to alerts within the defined SLA's
- Analyse, respond to and escalate cyber security incidents
- Improve cyber resilience
- Increase efficiency of capabilities and processes relating to monitoring, detection, analysis of cyber incidents
- Training and coaching colleagues
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Cyber Security Analyst
- Prior experience with a global organisation, preferably in financial sector
- Certifications including; CEH, EnCE, SANS GSEC, GCIH, GCIA and/or CISSP
- Advanced degree in Information Security, Cyber-security, Computer Science or related disciplines
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Knowledge of cyber security principles and regional compliance regulations
- Knowledge of cyber security frameworks : OWASP, ISO2700x series, PCI DSS, GLBA, EU data security and privacy acts, FFIEC guidelines, CIS and NIST standards.
- Experience in analysing logs collected from various network monitoring devices such as firewalls, IDS/IPS, web proxies, email filters, etc.
- Knowledge of common log management suites, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools, use of "Big Data" and Cloud-based solution for the collection and real-time analysis of security information.
- Experience in cybersecurity technologies such as; IDS / IPS / HIPS, Advanced Anti-malware prevention and analysis, Firewalls, Proxies, MSS, etc.
- Experience in operating systems and platforms like Windows, Linux, Citric etc
- Knowledge of network protocols , network protocol analysis suites, scripting, programming,3rd party cloud computing platforms like AWS, Azure and Google
- Experience in incident response tools, techniques and process for effective threat containment, mitigation and remediation.
- Experience in cybersecurity incident response and forensic investigation tools such as: EnCase, FTK, Sleuthkit, Kali Linux, IDA Pro, etc.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Ankita Sinha on +852 2833 4187 for more information.