- Mongkok, Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 29 déc. 17
Relationship Manager, Business Banking
- Lieu de travail : Mongkok, Yau Tsim Mong, Hong Kong
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.- To market and introduce a full range of financial services and products which including cash management, investment, trade, treasury, investment, insurance, loan etc. to cater for business segment.
- To achieve individual assets / liabilities and revenue targets through acquiring new accounts.
- To build a portfolio of corporate clients with a balance on risk and business opportunity.
- To provide quality and professional advice to business owners on their various financial needs.
-To develop and maintain active referral relationships with Relationship Managers and other customer sources
Qualifications and Skills
- Preferably university graduates and/or
- Relevant experience in sales and customer relationship building with a proven track record in dealing with corporate business
- A good team leader & with ability to work independently and under high pressure
- Proven sales track record; passion for selling and keen to see results
- Strong presentation, communication and negotiation skills
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.