Quantitative Research Associate
- £60k - 90k per year + Bonus
- Tai Ching Cheung, Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- GQR Global Markets
- 13 sept. 17 2017-09-13
A leading London Hedge Fund is actively looking to recruit a junior front office modelling quant. Those successful, will be developing & implementing derivative pricing models across this desk alongside supporting the local trading desk.
Location: Hong Kong
- Development of front office quantitiative analyst
- Learn to implement correct and robust financial models
- Development of C++ and Python pricing libraries
- Working entirely in their Front Office alongside senior quant’s & trade specialists
- Ideally a maths orientated PhD, or; Computer Science, Physics and Engineering - Masters will be considered if the subject has core fundemental maths.
- Experience using object orientated C++
- In depth knowledge of stochastic processes, partial differential equations, numerical analyst, numerical optimization and probability theory.
- Excellent communication skills
This is an immediate hire, interviews are to begin soon and early application is advised. GQR also welcomes tentative enquiries from suitably qualified individuals.