Advanced Accountant - Supply Chain
Advanced Accountant - Supply Chain - HMS007049
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Advanced Accountant - Supply Chain!
We are looking for an Accountant who can be a part of a large and friendly team. Good customer management skills as well as a keen eye for details and problem solving attitude.
- Lead and perform US GAAP general accounting activities on behalf of local Businesses.
- Validate and apply the appropriate accounting principles on unusual/non-routine transactions.
- Perform activities required for month-end closing (performing balance sheet and P&L reconciliation, comments) according to the respective business deadlines.
- Assist in monthly and quarterly balance sheet and P&L review and prepare variance analysis.
- Prepare all balance sheet account reconciliation, open items are accurately closed.
- Analyze process transactions and its potential financial impact.
- Understand Policies and ensure that all accounting processes are in line with regulations and principles, and confidentiality is respected in data handling when working with personal data and/or sensitive data.
- Maintain a good working relationship with the local operation and controllership team, and FP&A.
What can we offer?
- Multicultural and very diverse environment with people from over 30 countries.
- Genpact supports language courses, professional trainings, personal development.
- Friendly working environment (Best Office Award 2015), including gym, cafeteria, hairdresser and a medical center, all conveniently located on the office campus.
- Great career-development opportunities.
- Opportunities to use your accounting and finance skills.
- Opportunity for process improvement/simplification/standardization.
- Flexible working hours/home office.
- Written and verbal proficiency in English, other language knowledge is a plus.
- Proven Accounting experience in a multi- gaap environment.
- First experience of closing the books, ideally in an international environment or in the Record to Report function of an Shared Service Company.
- Understands the composition of financial statements (Cash Flow, Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet) and key financial metrics.
- Ability to learn/ understand Standard & Processes quickly and adhere to them accurately.
- Comfortable delivering against quantitative and qualitative performance metrics.
- Compliance & controllership attitude.
- Proficient IT skills including Excel and Outlook.
- First-hand closing experience with Oracle, SAP or another ERP.
- Successful applicant will be legally eligible to enter into an employment. relationship under the laws of Hungary.
- At least one additional European language (other than Hungarian).
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com . Follow us on Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn , and YouTube .
Job Domain Trainee
Primary Location Hungary-Budapest
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Dec 10, 2020, 2:59:30 PM
Unposting Date Feb 8, 2021, 6:29:00 PM
Master Skills List Operations
Job Category Full Time