Budapest Automation Consultant
Budapest Automation Consultant - BFS011548
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us. Inviting applications for the role of Process Automation Manager
This role is for Data Analysts within the client's ISGF - regulatory reporting department. Position will be based in Budapest.
Regulatory reporting and capital planning are integral part of the overall finance function and the client has embarked on a journey of transformation and automation in this space.
The role offers the opportunity to engage with various groups within the Firm including Risk, Transformation consultants, client's Business Units, Finance and IT to ensure delivery of business requirements and automation specific to regulatory reporting, RWA, front office trading fees and control frameworks. In addition to driving business requirements there are also several other initiatives linked to this project that will need to be undertaken. Database/Automation Professional for Regulatory Calculation and Reporting Team Profile:
This team, within the Finance department, is responsible for calculating Risk Weighted Asset to resolve Firm`s required capital level and to provide information to Business Unit management regarding their capital need to support strategic decision making Responsibilities!
1. Understand Finance business problems and challenges regarding the team
2. Recommend appropriate solutions which may include both identifying requirements for enhancements in existing systems as well as design and execution of quick, iterative solutions which can be self-supported by the responsible teams after delivery
3. Work closely with IT and Regulatory Capital Calculation and Reporting professionals on risk reduction and on additional automation opportunities identified
4. Work on facilitating migration to strategic platforms, direct development or acting in an advisory capacity
5. Run and maintain MS Access databases supporting the above finance processes and teams with data and reports on a daily/monthly/quarterly basis
Qualification 6. experience with MS Office development and integration (VBA, Excel, Access)
7. Database skills with understanding of SQL and relational databases
8. Experience with Finance/Reporting
9. Good interpersonal skills and flexibility to adapt to a changing environment quickly and effectively
10. Sound numeric skills and accuracy Preferred qualifications
11. knowledge and experience with tools and languages like: Alteryx, RPA (Automation Anywhere, BluePrism), Python and R. Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Management Trainee
Primary Location Hungary-Budapest
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Aug 20, 2020, 9:39:11 AM
Unposting Date Oct 19, 2020, 6:29:00 PM
Master Skills List Consulting
Job Category Full Time