Budapest Regulatory Reporting
Budapest Regulatory Reporting - BFS011549
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us. Department Profile:
This role is for Data Analysts within the client's ISGF - regulatory reporting department. Position will be based in Budapest.
Regulatory reporting and capital planning are integral part of the overall finance function and the client has embarked on a journey of transformation and automation in this space.
The role offers the opportunity to engage with various groups within the Firm including Risk, Transformation consultants, client's Business Units, Finance and IT to ensure delivery of business requirements and automation specific to regulatory reporting, RWA, front office trading fees and control frameworks. In addition to driving business requirements there are also several other initiatives linked to this project that will need to be undertaken. Inviting applications for the role of Process Automation Manager Team Profile:
The Budapest Trading Fees Controlling team, within the Finance department, is responsible for expense management and control for trading related fees, communication with exchange and clearing houses and Client's Finance Controller groups; month end close tasks, variance and trend analysis, GL account reconciliation, invoice reconciliation and payment, and delivering on ad hoc requests from Finance management and Business Units. Responsibilities!
1. Understand Finance business problems and challenges, and translate business requirements into technical specifications and implement them
2. Recommend appropriate solutions which may include both identifying requirements for enhancements in existing systems as well as design and execution of quick solutions which can be self-supported by the responsible teams after delivery
3. Maintaining Existence Databases
4. Work closely with Management and Controllers on risk reduction and on additional automation opportunities identified
5. Develop strategic reporting platform
6. Managing a team of 2-3 people by mentoring them and setting up priorities and guidelines for consistent and timely delivery of agreed enhancements
7. Demonstrated ability in MS Office development and integration (VBA, Excel, Access)
8. Solid understanding of VBA and SQL is a must
9. Good communication skills and flexibility to adapt to a changing environment quickly and effectively
10. Must be proactive and show initiatives in learning new materials, search for better methodologies, spot problems, and suggest solutions
11. Sound numeric skills and accuracy
12. Experience in people management
13. Excellent English knowledge Preferred qualifications
14. Experience with Tableau/Power BI and Alteryx/Dataiku/Knime is an advantage Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job Assistant Manager
Primary Location Hungary-Budapest
Education Level Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Aug 17, 2020, 6:26:31 AM
Unposting Date Oct 16, 2020, 6:29:00 PM
Master Skills List Consulting
Job Category Full Time