CRS EMEA Operations Analyst
- Primary Location: Hungary,Budapest,Budapest
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: OPERATIONS - SERVICES
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 19033294
Citigroup Realty Services (CRS) is a division of Citigroup Enterprise Operations & Technology (EO&T), providing real estate support services to all Citigroup businesses. CRS is dedicated to provide all Citigroup businesses with premises that are cost effective, safe, and productive and valued by our customers as a strategic partner in their successes and by our employees.
Into our team we are looking for a CRS EMEA Operations Analyst Your responsibilities:
• Assistance with project close-out (setting up assets, accounting, tracking creditors' balances, etc.)
• Providing supporting documentation to the proof owners in order for them to Completing proofs & ageing analysis for fixed assets.
• Analyse country / cluster expense trends and headcount plan - identify associated risks and agree resolution plans with senior managers.
• Ensure correct allocation of expense saving opportunities, support associated tasks and monitor progress / completion of these.
• Support and assist regional Finance organisation tasks including budgeting, expense management and cost saving initiatives
• Support all country / cluster financial reporting requirements
- Ensuring all CRS invoices are vetted, paid (and accounted for), CRS EMEA related financial journals are posted in a timely and error free manner.
• Ensuring that invoice elements are correct (supplier details, address, tax calculations, currency and amount etc.
• Preparation of financial journals that relate to specialist premises GAAP requirements adjustments
• The input of accounting information on invoices and selection of initial approvers and following up with appropriate approvers when urgent.
• Assist project manager in project cost reconciliation on a Monthly Basis.
• Analyse findings from reconciliation and create corrections when appropriate in agreement with Project manager
• Act as a first point of contact for all issues in relation to CRS invoices and escalate accordingly when needed to the relevant team/person.
• Support for physical inventory reviews & resulting clean-ups
• Assist in audit and compliance efforts for CRS EMEA
• Complete all tasks in connection with the organization's activity but not detailed in the current job description, charged by the direct manager, supervisor, or the functional head. Your profile:
- Fixed asset knowledge
- General accrual based accounting knowledge (preferable but not necessary)
- Good Excel knowledge
- Confident working with large datasets.
- Working with remote teams would be an advantage
- Experience of working in international environment