- Budapest, Hongrie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan Stanley
- 24 févr. 18 2018-02-24
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The Structured Products Group is responsible for the core technologies behind trade, position, risk, and product management for the SPG business. This involves the risk models and analytics, product reference data, position maintenance, marking, and trade capture.
In addition, this includes the operations and data necessary to support pre-trade activity, trade entry, risk/pricing/marking/valuation, inventory/position management, P&L, operations and risk/control functions, regulatory reporting and other details necessary to fully describe the SPG's business.
- Working on a real-time trade-entry, position management and P&L platform
- Working with traders, operations, strats, controllers, mainframe teams and other non-SPG trade-capture groups
- A great opportunity to get involved and learn about all MS SPG businesses (there are 9)
- Working closely with users and engineering teams to define the best possible solutions
- Engaging users to identify requirements, direction, and issues
- Defining and building efficient and maintainable processes that provide highly resilient and stable platforms to support critical risk and trade processing requirements
- Integrating applications and providing for data exchanges between applications
- Working with other teams and business areas to ensure that the data required for proper risk and trade processing is made available
- Understanding volume growth to ensure the systems & infrastructure scale to meet ever-increasing demand
- Strong C++
- Strong experience in designing and deploying mission critical, infrastructure software that runs in a real-time, multi-threaded environment
- Strong experience in application server design / development including receiving data streams from disparate sources, processing/enriching that data, and feeding multiple downstream systems
- Working knowledge of messaging, pub/sub, and/or market data distribution systems
- Working knowledge of SOAP / XML / WSDL
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Experience supporting distributed systems in a highly complex, high-urgency environment
- Ability to troubleshoot / follow a methodical approach to problem resolution
- Interpersonal skills / good verbal & written skills required to interact with global teams
- Highly motivated, analytical thinking individual, who can work in a demanding, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to manage tasks and plan deliverables (project planning) in a structured manner
- Strong Unix / Linux
- Korn shell
- Working knowledge of Fixed Income products and business
- Working knowledge of Fixed Income trading systems
- Working knowledge of networking
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant
focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.