- Budapest, Hongrie Budapest Budapest HU
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan Stanley
- 16 août 18 2018-08-16
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
We are currently looking for a
for our Budapest office
The Budapest Finance team is seeking to fill a Controller position that requires a highly motivated individual with strong analytical, technical and communication skills. Main responsibilities include reconciliation, reporting, active and regular communication with internal and external colleagues, invoice reconciliation and payment, delivering on ad hoc requests from Finance management and Business Units and possible future involvement in month end close tasks, variance and trend analysis, GL account reconciliation. The role also includes active contribution to automation and renovation projects, optimization of current processes, and harmonization/standardization of processes across regions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or related fields
- Experience in Finance and Accounting
- Excellent spoken and written English, strong communication skills - written and verbal, ability to communicate effectively across all levels
- Strong knowledge and understanding of accounting principles and financial concepts
- Demonstrated ability to: prioritize competing responsibilities, work under pressure, meet challenging deadlines and capability to build and maintain effective business relationships
- Strong analytical and technical skills, proficient in use of MS Office especially Excel
- Pro-active attitude
- Interest in banking and the financial markets
Contract via third party agency
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant
focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.