Financial Reporting Analyst
- Production & delivery of daily, monthly & quarterly regulatory returns and monitoring reports
- Maintenance and further enhancement of controls & reports including reconciliations, adjustments & variance analysis
- Participation in efficiency and innovation projects on ad hoc basis by reviewing and developing current processes and enhancing controls
- Liaising with multiple departments of the covered countries (including Financial Control, Treasury, Risk and Technology departments) to resolve issues
- Provide support to country Finance teams on an ad hoc basis (e.g. audits, regulatory inquiries)
- Check and ensure that procedures, process notes and policies are up-to-date and applied to adequately cover rules and regulations
- Proactively identify, escalate and help resolve issues
- Participate in future process migrations from new countries
- Participate in projects to implement any new or changing regulatory requirements and enhancing the regulatory reporting system infrastructure
- Identify and evaluate design and operating control deficiencies; and ensure that control issues are escalated to appropriate level
Skills and Competencies
- University/College graduate in Accounting/Finance
- Fluent English speaker
- 1-2 years of accounting or financial reporting or audit experience
- Advanced MS Excel user
- Excellent analytical skills
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Professional and assertive communication
- Strong control mind-set
- Proactivity and flexiblity
- Ability to interpret & implement regulatory guidelines & professional standards
- Highly motivated with problem solving abilities
- Enthusiastic team player
- Thinking "outside of the box" attitude
- Aiming for accuracy and good quality
- Willingness and ability to take responsibility for owned processes
- Ability to exercise judgement in various situations and making decisions
- Unique opportunity to work with people from different functions and different countries and gain a thorough knowledge of several Finance processes
- Enhance knowledge about banking products and their accounting rules
- Opportunity to obtain strong understanding of banking regulations in multiple countries
- Obtain and enhance knowledge regarding specific regulatory rules in different EMEA countries
- Experience of working within a complex matrix organization
- Opportunities to gain a thorough understanding of financial statements, regulatory and management reports
- Developing technical skills through process improvement and automation
- Improving transferable skills and gaining knowledge about finance that are highly valued on the job market
- Access to Citi's huge training database and subscription to external online training providers
- Long-term career opportunities across geographies, business lines
- Competitive salary package
- New office building
- Home office is supported on ad hoc weekly/biweekly basis
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - HU
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .