Financial Reporting Analyst 2
EMEA Regulatory Reporting Citi Service Centre (CSC) in Budapest is a key part of the Financial Controllers function. It is Citi's pioneering centre on a global scale where local regulatory reporting professionals work together in a central location, to ensure consistent quality of local regulatory reporting across multiple jurisdictions and legal vehicles. Statistical Reporting
team covers Central Bank for key monetary statistics, based on which important monetary policy decisions are made and also liquidity reporting. Key Responsibilities :
Development Value :
- Production & delivery of daily, monthly & quarterly regulatory returns and monitoring reports
- Maintenance and further enhancement of controls & reports including reconciliations, adjustments & variance analysis
- Participation in efficiency and innovation projects on adhoc basis by reviewing and developing current processes and enhancing controls.
- Liaising with multiple departments of the covered countries (including Financial Control, Treasury, Risk and Technology departments) to resolve issues
- Provide support to country Finance teams on an ad-hoc basis (e.g. audits, regulatory inquiries)
- Check and ensure that procedures, process notes and policies are up-to-date and applied to adequately cover rules and regulations
- Proactively identify, escalate and help resolve issues
- Participate in future process migrations from new countries
- Participate in projects to implement any new or changing regulatory requirements and enhancing the regulatory reporting system infrastructure
- Identify and evaluate design and operating control deficiencies; and ensure that control issues are escalated to appropriate level.
- Opportunities to gain a thorough understanding of financial statements, regulatory and management reports
- Gaining knowledge about banking and capital market products provided by Citi to clients on a global scale
- Developing technical skills through process improvement and automation
- Obtaining and enhancing knowledge regarding specific regulatory rules in an EMEA country (or multiple EMEA countries)
- Working in modern open office environment with innovative and ambitious people from different functions, countries, and diverse backgrounds.
- Working collaboratively in a dynamic team environment
- Career opportunity: vertical and horizontal expansion of your experience
- Access to Citi's huge training database and subscription to external online training provider
- 1-2 years of work experience in a financial / risk reporting or audit role
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and other Office products
- Fluent English language knowledge
- Good understanding of Accounting & Finance principles and Financial Markets and Products
- Basic understanding of Regulatory Reporting requirements
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - HU
Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .