Global Head of Engineering, Sales Service Technology
Description About this role About this role
BlackRock's Aladdin Client & Sales Solution team is responsible for delivering tools and solutions to drive the efficiency of BlackRock's Client Business organizations globally and digitally transform how BlackRock's clients experience the firm. Do you have demonstrated success delivering impact and commercial outcomes? Then, we want you! We are looking for a Senior Engineering Lead in Budapest that can step up to the challenge. We are passionate about delivering state of the art technology to our users in a scalable and resilient manner, coupled with a great user experience.
We are a team that recognizes strength comes from diversity and embrace technical expertise and curiosity equally. We are focused on delivering commercial outcomes and are passionate about building outstanding products. You are a strong leader with a track record of leading a distributed team.
As the Global Engineering Lead you will:
- Lead the Engineering team to triumph across multiple high-visibility firm initiatives around Sales Enablement
- Work in partnership with our product managers and our users to execute a product and technical roadmap; deliver the features that will significantly improve our sales force efficiency and our client's experience with BlackRock
- Develop deep business and technical expertise across sales and service businesses and processes
- Grow your technical knowledge and leadership skills to become one of the most productive technology teams at BlackRock; be an inspiring leader across the entire engineering organization
What you'll need:
- Several years worth of experience in running Agile teams and can show your passion to improve yourself and your squads
- Successful deliveries of business focused products through the entire product development lifecycle
- Showcase high-level designs & blueprints along with the business value that these have achieved in your past experience
- Deep experience taking technical designs and translating them into measurable stories for your squad
- In-depth experience in building web applications from front-end to back-end
- Goal setting, in alignment with Business, Technology and BlackRock goals
- Minimum of 5 years' experience running a globally diverse engineering team
Who you are:
- You know how to influence decision-making - at all levels and across contexts - within the organization
- You enjoy rolling up your sleeves and getting into the details when vital, and you persevere where others do not
- Excited to mentor engineers and driving towards engineering and business deliveries perfection
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
BlackRock's purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of September 30, 2020, the firm managed approximately $7.81 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com/corporate | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock .
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.