See job description for details
How would a global financial firm like Morgan Stanley operate successfully without robust market data system? As a Java developer in our commodities market data team, you will have the ability to drive the future of the system that makes the calculation possible of thousands of commodities trades each day. We offer:
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including eligibility for an annual bonus
- Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
- To work with talented individuals to develop new ideas and solve some of the most complex business challenges
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment, we accept individual differences and believe in teamwork
- Migrate backend services to the new rolling release development stack
- Navigate the commodities market data system towards continuous delivery
- Gain commodities marking related technical and business knowledge – to design future changes
- Create tools for more efficient diagnosis of disruptions – for developers and operations #LI-AS1 Qualifications: You have:
- Proficient Java development skills in OOP, multi-threading, unit testing, Spring framework
- Ability to understand and thirst to learn a well-established system architecture
- Good analytical and problem solving skills Team profile:
The team in Budapest with 5 members is responsible for all types of market data systems and for the infrastructure of scenario related risk and PL calculations in commodities. The team works with New York and London offices. About us:
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu
for more information.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.