Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a well-known environmental commodity trading company who are looking to add a wholesale OTC emissions trader to ideally join the team in Budapest.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Building and developing a network of wholesale counterparties active in ETS
- Origination of OTC deals between wholesale counterparties active in the ETS (Hedge funds, banks, utilities, oil and gas companies, etc.)
- Matching trade orders from head of trading with existing portfolio accounts
- Negotiate and execute processes pre-and-post trade with OTC counter parties and support team and negotiate credit lines with business partners to enable greater trading capacity
- Role reports into Head of Trading
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 5+ years in wholesale trading as well as a comprehensive knowledge of ETS and energy markets
- Proven experience with trading and business development
- Demonstrably strong negotiation and relationship building skills and a proactive outlook
- Excellent communication skills written and spoken (English, other languages a plus) and an entrepreneurial mindset
- The role will be based ideally in Budapest