About this role Role Description: We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated individual to be part of our new Budapest team. The RFP Analyst position is an opportunity to gain a deep understanding of BlackRock products and services by working as part of a team
About this role
We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated individual to be part of our new Budapest team. The RFP Analyst position is an opportunity to gain a deep understanding of BlackRock products and services by working as part of a team to respond to Requests for Proposal (RFPs) and Requests for Information (RFIs). The RFPs and RFIs are requests for information about BlackRock U.S. and European Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) from large Institutional clients such as pension plans, financial institutions, and foundations and endowments. The successful candidate will be given considerable exposure to BlackRock’s ETF business.
- Developing expertise in BlackRock’s ETF products and strategies
- Working closely and developing strong relationships with subject matter experts across the ETF business
- Creating and delivering complete, accurate and cohesive responses to requests for information about BlackRock products and services with an emphasis on ETFs and their objectives, fees, performance, trading, and liquidity
- Own client queries and drive them through to resolution, ensuring a variety of client queries are responded to appropriately, within agreed timeframes
- Act as primary contact for sales teams and sales support teams who have requested RFP’s, RFI’s and DDQ’s for their clients
- Collaborate closely with other RFP/RFI teams across the business to ensure consistent and high quality responses and that all client deadlines are met
- Ensure continuous improvement of team processes and drive innovative use of resources.
- Working within a strong control framework to ensure documents are in line with regulatory and compliance standards and guidelines
- Desire to learn Investment Management industry
- 1+ years of work experience
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, listening) and interpersonal skills
- Drive and determination, with a willingness to learn and innovate
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance or supervision
- Organized and detail-oriented with strong time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Effective teammate; able to work with professionals at all levels
- Ability to work efficiently and multi-task in a deadline-driven environment
- Good relationship builder with internal stakeholders throughout the business
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Strong analytical skills and judgment
- BA/BS degree
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2019, the firm managed approximately $6.52 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit @blackrock | Blog: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.