Recovery and Resolution Planning Senior Analyst - AVP
The Recovery and Resolution Plan (RRP) team
is a newly formed team, which is part of the Prudential Reporting team.
As laid out in the European Commission's Bank Recovery and Resolution Directive (BRRD) the regulatory authorities should draft resolution plans for the banks. Within the framework of this process, Citi's Material Legal Entities (MLEs) are required to support relevant data to the regulators. The purpose of the resolution plan is to determine the bank's critical functions, to identify and address any impediments and to prepare for its possible resolution.
The team will be responsible for the annual reporting of the EU resolution related templates such as the Single Resolution Fund (SRF) return, the Critical Functions report, the Liability Data Report (LDR) and the EBA templates for one of Citi's European MLE.
The particular MLE is also required to produce its own chapter in Citigroup Inc's resolution plan, which is annually being submitted to the US Regulator. It will be the RRP team's responsibility to produce the MLE's chapter in the plan.
The MLE is considered to be an Other Systematically Important Institution (O-SII) by the ECB, therefore it is required to produce its Pillar 3 Disclosures on a semi-annual basis which is being published on Citi's Investor Relations website. Pillar 3 disclosure requirements are intended to enable market participants to assess information on banks' risks, capital and risk management procedures. The RRP team's tasks will also include the production of the MLE's Pillar 3 disclosures. Key Responsibilities
· Assist in the production of key regulatory templates (Resolution or Pillar 3 related)
· Assist in the production of the US Resolution Chapter and the Pillar 3 document
· Coordinate working groups (formed with other functions) in the production of key deliverables
· Liaise effectively and work closely with multiple departments (including Business, Treasury, Risk, Legal and Operations) on a regular basis
· Gain deep understanding of the relevant regulations&templates, provide counsel to other involved functions about the requirements/expectations
· Build and maintain excellent relationships with all stakeholders and colleagues
· Present results/findings to senior management
· Analyse and interpret new regulatory rules and guidance related to future requirements around Resolution planning/Pillar 3 requirements
· Participate in the implementation of new requirements
· Participate in projects to enhance the RRP team's reporting framework and infrastructure
· Assist in answering ad-hoc queries from the Regulators in relation to key deliverables
· Proactively identify potential production issues and assist in resolving them Development Value and what we offer:
· Opportunity to become an expert in BRRD and CRD4
· Gaining knowledge about bank resolution tools/practices and regulatory reporting (capital requirements, risk categories, risk management etc.)
· Opportunity to gain a good working understanding of the operating and the business model of a major commercial/investment bank
· Opportunity to gain 'big picture' knowledge about the bank and its regulatory environment
· Experience of working within a complex matrix organization
· Working collaboratively in a dynamic team environment
· Transferable skills and gaining knowledge about finance that are highly valued on the job market
· Access to Citi's huge training database and subscription to external online training providers
· Long-term career opportunities across geographies, business lines
· Competitive salary package
· Home office is supported Knowledge and Experience, Competencies:
· 5+ years of experience in a banking accounting / financial reporting / controlling / risk management / risk reporting/ regulatory reporting
· Advanced MS Excel knowledge
· Advanced / Fluent English knowledge
· Bachelor's degree required, Professional qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent, would be beneficial
· A finance professional with multi experience
· Strong analytical skills
· Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people across different functions and various levels of seniority
· Ability to work under pressure and demonstrated ability to complete tasks within tight deadlines
· Strong organisational and presentation skills, multi-tasking skills
· Strong attention to detail, team oriented, organized
· Displays clear accountability and ownership of issues
· Self-motivated and ability to work independently
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - HU
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .