SENIOR REPORTING ASSOCIATE - HITREG
- Primary Location: Hungary,Budapest,Budapest
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Operations
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19024307
The HITREG-KHR reporting
is a Hungarian National Central Bank (HNCB or MNB) regulatory requirement. The HITREG application will be designed for meeting HNCB requirements for providing credit related information on transaction and client level. This requirement is an extensive reporting of granular client and credit risk data. This is for the HNCB statutory purposes, in line with relevant national law. HNCB also specified the reporting format and timeliness in which they expect to receive the data from reporting agents (including Citi).
The Senior Reporting Associate- HITREG
will be responsible for managing the end-to-end credit reporting processes in accordance with the requirements of the Hungarian National Central Bank (HNCB or MNB) SENIOR REPORTING ASSOCIATE - HITREG
- Responsible for the production & delivery of the daily, monthly HITREG-KHR credit registry reporting
- Responsible for ongoing review and development of current processes to increase efficiency
- Identify best practices for reporting processes and controls and implementing them
- Drive interaction between involved bank units and National Central Bank (MNB) in respect of HITREG-KHR reporting
- Coordinate and support preparation of responses to any audit / regulatory / ad-hoc queries related to this reporting
- Responsible for implementation of key controls and ensuring compliance with local/regional/global policies including proper GRC set-up and assessments
- Familiarizes with the entire process for both HITREG and KHR reporting requirements and makes sure all involved units are properly trained
- Familiarizes with the Exception managements processes be it data (input/output) related or process related
- Prepares the UAT document for initial system implementation as well as subsequent enhancements / updates / fixes
- Actively takes part in the UAT of HITREG, provide SME support for cross referencing reports values and content
- Responds to exception issues at all stages - data collection, processing and output, by analyzing the issue, coordinating input/investigation of other units and preparing the final response
- Keeps contact with Vendor for issue fixing and system support / maintenance as well as coordinates with Citi Technology to manage the application
- Prepares sub BRD (in response to Regulator initiated changes)
- Manages the monthly CCB (change control board) process for HITREG
- Owns the application. RESPONSIBLE of its uninterrupted operation. Possess firm knowledge of the entire process flow. Possess firm knowledge of the reporting requirement and output.
- Reconciling the HITREG-KHR Report data against other HNCB Regulatory Reports. (L10, L11, M1-5, L1-2X) in case of any discrepancies, cooperating with other units
What you get:
- Advanced / Fluent English knowledge
- Fluent Hungarian knowledge
- University / College degree
- 4-5 years of work experience in reporting or risk related roles
- Understanding of the bank's credit products and their parameters
- Knowledge of bank's risk and reporting systems and their usage types
- Vendor management experience
- Advanced MS Excel and Access knowledge
- Financial products knowledge is an advantage
- Financial products Risk aspect knowledge is an advantage
- Excellent system and analytical skills
- Should be creative, proactive and flexible
Apply now to be part of this dynamic team. Qualifications .
- Gaining knowledge about specific regulatory rules in Hungary.
- Function provides exposure to a wide range of products, disciplines and projects.
- Opportunity to gain a good working understanding of the Regulatory Reporting, Risk Management and Product Divisions of a major international bank.
- Experience of working within a complex matrix organisation and cooperating with different functions in the bank (Risk, Finance, Operations & Technology, Compliance/Legal).
- Gain experience of managing relationships.