See job description for details
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
We are a global financial services firm that is leveraging technology to its highest potential. We’re looking for talented technologists to join our team. Grow your career through a wide range of professional and development opportunities at Morgan Stanley Budapest. We offer:
- To work with some of the best professionals in the business - for a firm that values individual intellect as much as teamwork
- State-of-the-art offices in the City Centre that are designed to maximize collaboration
- Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- An environment which is leveraging technology to its highest potential You will:
- Build and maintain systems built with distributed technologies using Agile methodology
- Provide advice to develop high-level system architecture
- Communicate with colleagues from different culture/background ie. developers, project managers, business analysts and senior stakeholders Qualifications: You have:
- Extensive experience in distributed systems development
- Full-stack profile: hands-on OOP/Java development and Perl/Python scripting skills, proficiency with SQL, BigData and ETL tools ie. Informatica, Kafka
- Fluent English communication skills
- Sound collaboration skills with other developers as well as business users
- Being able to effectively work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Experience with Agile development and tools Y ou might also have:
- Project management skills
- Experience with data analytics tools
- Operational Risk framework knowledge ie. SOX Team Profile:
Our IT development team supports the global Finance Risk & Assurance group to automate manual processes through business analysis and system development/support, ultimately reducing operational risk and saving manual effort. About us:
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu
for more information.