See job description for details
We are a global financial services firm that is leveraging technology to its highest potential. We’re looking for talented technologists to join our team. Grow your career through a wide range of professional and development opportunities at Morgan Stanley Budapest. We Offer:
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to:
- Work with and become proficient in a variety of enterprise technology from Microsoft, IBM, Citrix, VMWare, HP, and many others;
- Work with and be part of a talented global team, employing a ‘Follow the Sun’ support model;
- Bring your own experience to bear while contributing to or leading regional and global projects;
- Assume responsibility in a gradual manner, fully supported by your team mates all the way You Will:
- Providing Level 3 support for the backend systems which manage the windows endpoints.
- Maintaining the health and performance of workstation operating systems and their core applications;
- Managing the systems and processes which are responsible for regular deployment of security patches and distributing the core windows build;
- Provide L3 technical assistance to our L1 and L2 desk-side support teams;
- Providing troubleshooting and analysis during incidents#LI-FG1 Qualifications: You have:
- We’re looking for people who are curious, self-directed, self-motivated, and highly reliable.
- Many of the issues we face are unique and complex, and require creative thinking, perseverance, patience, and a willingness to ask questions in order to arrive at a solution.
- To the best prepared for this role, you should have a background in Microsoft Windows operations or system administration, ideally in a demanding enterprise organization.
- Experience with one or more enterprise operations tools, such as SCCM, Appsense, BigFix, or Splunk would be a great help. ITIL certification, MCDST certification, skills in PowerShell, automation, or documentation authoring experience would be a plus. Team Profile:
We are seeking motivated and organized technologists to join our Windows Desktop Infrastructure team in Budapest.
The Windows Desktop Infrastructure team oversees and manages the environment for over 170.000 desktop within Morgan Stanley. Team members are working closely with engineering and application developers to ensure the stability of the infrastructure. About us:
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu
for more information.