- Bangalore, Karnataka, Inde
- CDI, Plein-temps
AVP Mgr-Rtgs & Research Sup
Lieu de travail : Bangalore, Karnataka, IndeThe Role/ Responsibilities:
The candidate will be responsible for providing quantitative and analytical support to Ratings & Research Support/ Ratings & Research, specifically to the Project and Infrastructure Group by
- managing analytical work quality and consistency, addressing credit issues, in a timely and consistent manner
- implementing appropriate quality control to ensure high quality and timely analytical work
- managing associates' portfolio and work allocation, liaising with R&R and RRS onshore analysts/various stakeholders who are relying on RRS-MSC for high quality support
- managing and mentoring junior resources, providing domain expertise on fundamental analysis as well as identifying and driving process improvements, scoping and transitioning new work flows
- identifying training needs, monitoring performance and team efficiencies
- Ensure culture of compliance exists in the team
The Ratings and Research Support (RRS) organization is dedicated to providing high quality and consistent analytical support across the organization, while facilitating enhanced professional development and career paths.
- MBA degree (Finance) or M.S in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Mathematics; with 7+ years of fixed income and credit analysis or research experience. Knowledge or experience with analysis of debt issued by public and private infrastructure and project finance/ SPV issuers. Familiarity with key infrastructure sectors including, for example, regulated and unregulated utilities (power, gas, etc.), or other infrastructure sectors will be a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel
- Strong financial modelling, analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated and enterprising
- Leadership and project management skills
- Possess a positive attitude and ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Organized in carrying out responsibilities, possessing strong time management skills and a high level of focus
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.