Analyst - Developer
- Bangalore, Karnataka, Inde Bangalore Karnataka IN
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 23 mai 18 2018-05-23
•Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline from an accredited college or university •Must have 2 – 5 years of experience in Software development •Must be a full stack developer with experience in all layers •Solid experience in Database development using SQL and ETL tools
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.317 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
An Analyst is part of the Cachematrix development team working in close collaboration with developers, architects, quality assurance, project managers and business analysts. Candidate is responsible for performing Development for a project. Candidate need to have strong communication skills. Person needs to maintain strong technical insight across all parts of the system.
- Ensure high quality of coding and follows the design.
- Follows the technical standards of development and SDLC process.
- Collaborates with Architect, Project Managers and the business team to understand the system requirements to develop the best possible technical solution for the project.
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline from an accredited college or university
- Must have 2 – 5 years of experience in Software development
- Must be a full stack developer with experience in all layers
- Solid experience in Database development using SQL and ETL tools (TSQL, SSIS)
- Development experience of Python and R is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Need to possess critical skills of being detail oriented, passion to learn new
- Experience with Financial Services application is a plus.
- Understands full SDLC cycle.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.