Associate Software Engineer
Job Description ~~The ATG Fundamental Analytical team is mandated with developing, configuring, and maintaining Analytic Logic tools, processes, and databases to support the MIS Fundamental Ratings groups as well as other teams at Moody's.
This role will suit a highly motivated problem solver with excellent communication skills and a proven ability to use their own initiative and work with minimal supervision. Candidate will present a passion to solving problems and analyzing patterns to arrive at creative tools to enhance user experience for analysts. Candidate should be enthusiastic, collaborative, and comfortable working independently. From a technical perspective we are looking for a full stack developer with core competencies with Angular 6 (or higher), node JS, and .NET CORE to develop front and back end components. Basic understanding of finance and the mechanics of analytical methodologies are a plus.
~~• Angular 6 or higher
• Minimum experience required 4-6 years
• .NET CORE
• node JS
• Strong C#.NET development & debugging skills (4-6 years)
• (CSS) Custom Style Sheets Framework
• Fluency in English a must
• Experience with JIRA and Confluence a must
• Experience with source control tools such as SVN and/or GIT HUB a strong plus
• Experience with SQL Query writing skills and an understanding of database architecture principles strongly preferred
• Detail oriented and highly organized
• Rigorous and analytical thought process
• Experienced in working toward tight deadlines
• Experience in Financial Services is advantageous
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.