FRIBS Billing PMO - Assistant Manager
Focus : audit/monitor document coordination, Sharepoint administration, team support, production of various reports and presentations
• General project management knowledge Key Responsibilities & Experience Range
- Create and maintain highly complex and large integrated program plan, from more than a dozen of supporting projects/workstream
- Create and maintain MS Project integrity by utilizing built in features as well as custom MS Project programming
- Create and maintain custom MS Project roll up operational reports: execution, critical path, dependencies, resourcing, past due and upcoming activities etc.
- Utilize integrated plan and operational reporting analysis to drive execution, solution delivery and issue resolution
- Manage and run program operational routines with stakeholders, process leads, PMs etc.
- Create and maintain resource program management capabilities to ensure adequate coverage, recruiting and onboarding
- Create and maintain best practices, guidelines, standards and ensure adherence
- Support global team of stakeholders and program resources
- Maintain Sharepoint and Box infrastructure
- Act as a central conduit for regulatory monitor and internal/external audit requests