IT Support Specialist
- Bangalore, Karnataka, Inde
- CDI, Plein-temps
- IHS Markit
- 19 nov. 18
IT Support Specialist
• Be the key point of contact for first level escalations and communication efficiently to SD & client.
• Acknowledge internal and client emails, work on the ticket assigned within SLA
• Be familiar with the service level agreements (SLAs) and the proper response times to call customers back on assigned tickets
• Follow proper protocol/disclaimer when setting expectation with client
• Provide Client Support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium.
• Incident Recording, Classification and Initial Support. (Tier 1 of our Incident Management)
• Major Incident Management - Trigger the Escalation Process Accordingly in case of failure with the Initial Support.
• Extend our Monitoring Platform, Documentation & Knowledge Base.
• Proactive monitoring of services, CPU, Network, disk usage.
• Updating the resolution of new technical issues to the team members.
• Perform Troubleshooting steps for bringing site up, like reset IB Services etc.
• Check all the Process and Procedure documents available in the process library. Adherence to Process and Procedures as mentioned in the Knowledge Library. Contribute to Knowledge base library.
• Take part in Review calls, Cab and other Adhoc calls wherever applicable.
• Familiarize with new technologies/new client as and when introduced.
• Ensure Proper documentation has been adhered to and all the troubleshooting steps, taken and documented in the ticket.
• Take part in Adhoc training. Enhance his/her knowledge on new skills based on the CoreOne Requirement
• Highlight and address any new issues such as any process related issues as reported by techs, issues found while doing scrubs, issue found when raising new access request, issues found when handling escalations
• RCA and Timeline for Incidents.
• Site or Portal - (Creation / Shutdown / Maintenance)
• Monthly SLA Reports.
• Work in a 24x7 rotational schedule.
• Uses configuration tools to implement Client Financial Reporting websites for our clients. The ideal candidate for the Technical Analyst role has a background supporting users of web applications and troubleshooting issues customers may experience when using such an application. The applicant must have strong analytical skills, a passion for delivering excellent customer service, be well organized and able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment. Additionally, the candidate must have effective time and project management skills to push initiatives and results efficiently and effectively
• Accomplishes configuration project requirements under the guidance of project managers and Senior Technical Analyst staff; configures data acquisition services, views, dashboards and workflow solutions for our financial services clients.
• Utilizes knowledge of CoreOne product features and best practices to make solution recommendations and estimate work effort.
• Assesses customer-reported issues and applies department and organization objectives to determine prioritization and escalation; proactively communicates regarding identified issues
• Serves as an internal knowledge resource for other members of the organization
It is the policy of IHS Markit to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, IHS Markit will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. For candidates in the US, we are a participant in E-Verify (see link below).
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy
Current Colleagues If you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.