Middle Office, Team Leader
Who we are looking for:
The members of the Cash Administration / Synthetic FX team will monitor assigned accounts for issues associated with cash, settlements, ad-hoc processing, reporting and pre/post cycle reviews. They will be responsible to produce results of daily accounts review and are expected to work with little to no oversight, identify and resolve trends and educate and train staff on new issues once appropriate research has been completed. Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of Middle office function (F2B - ALPHA). Alpha team is also known as Front to Back office strategy asset management. These services are fully integrated to provide complete end-to-end solutions that span the front-, middle- and back-office requirements of institutional investors. What you will be responsible for:
As Senior Associate you will:
What we value:
- Run the process for monitoring Synthetic and real FXs and make sure the process runs smoothly; Synthetic FXs are reversed when the real FX hits the account
- Interact with custodian to make sure MT300 is posted where missing
- Monitor Failed FXs and complete Failed FX SI report to client
- Monitor and control the stale cash balance exception reporting for clients.
- Using provided tools, review assigned accounts for issues associated with cash(Overdrafts, reconciliation), positions (trades, other)
- Run the daily cash projection process ensuring that client receives daily reports accurately and in line with agreed SLA timings.
- Monitor the daily CDCM processing through the EMEA coverage hours ensuring all transactions flow in line with procedures and escalating and issues for resolution.
- Identify data or accounts trends for discussion in group meetings.
- Remain familiar with back-up procedures when system applications and/or transmission problems arise.
- Build cooperative and professional internal/external relationships achieving group and client goals. Utilize all available resources throughout SSC.
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Strong Asset Management Operations Experience - (Cash Ops)
- Good working knowledge of FX
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel/SQL would be ideal.
- Knowledge of ESP and RKS helpful and advantageous.
- Good time management, organizational and team working skills.
- Strong communication skills to audiences of different levels of seniority.
- Educated to A level standard. A-CGraduate or Master degree prefer
- Additional requirements:
Excellent analytical skills.
Good time management, organizational and team working skills.
Strong communication skills to audiences of different levels of seniority.
PC literate: Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.