One BCM Archer Developer, ENO
- An interesting position as Archer Application Developer within the Operational Risk (EORM) Department in Bangalore
- Our IT Operational Risk Delivery Team is part of the Risk and Finance IT responsible for implementing state of the art applications capable of receiving quality data in a timely manner. Our objectives are to drive architectural simplification and reduce complexity, resulting in a stronger delivery capability
- We seek for an experienced Java Developer to help us with meaningful technical assignments on one of the core Ops Risk Application used across the Bank.
- You will work in the team of 20 developers, who spread across Bangalore, Zurich, Poland and Singapore.
- You will build high quality software in conformance with coding standards, standard methodologies and build processes
- You will work with tech leads, business analytics, project manager and release manager
- You will take active part in code design and reviews
- You will absorb and gain relevant subject expertise and with time, help more junior developers
- You will take part in proof of concept sub-projects to investigate new technologies
- You will participate in software design sessions and consultations
- You will influence architecture and technology stack changes
- You are ready to discuss agile/flexible working
- A dedicated teammate who is willing to contribute to the team success.
- You have 3+ years of working experience RSA Archer
- Experience in support, debugging skills and configuration changes of Archer product
- You have DB query experience (no particular DB)
- You have understanding of design principles/patterns
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You are open-minded, real passion for coding and out of the box ideas
- Ability to work independently, willingness to investigate and steer things forward autonomously, genuine accountability for the end-to-end results.
- High level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards