- Bangalore, Karnataka, Inde
- CDI, Plein-temps
Senior Systems Engineer
Lieu de travail : Bangalore, Karnataka, IndeThe SCM Systems Engineer will be part of the Architecture and Engineering team, actively engaged and working with onshore/offshore employees and consultants to maintain and execute processes, systems and technologies within the MIT SCM team. He/she will work with the team in daily operational work to support the SCM automated processes used by multiple development teams of Business-Critical applications, which includes usage of Continuous Integration tools - Jenkins, Subversion, SonarQube, Sonatype Nexus, etc. He/she will work with key engineering resources from Infrastructure, Architecture, Engineering, and Development to support existing and new processes garnered to improve the business's time to market. The SCM Systems Engineer must be proficient in Linux environments, must able to write scripts to support existing SDLC DevOps Automation tools, and must have the experience to troubleshoot day-to-day issues with tools used in SDLC DevOps Automation
Minimum education and work experience required for this position include:
- A Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in a technical field such as computer science or engineering.
- A strong proficiency in navigating and editing files within UNIX/Linux environments - previous experience as a Linux administrator is strongly preferred.
- Experience managing, configuring, maintaining an artifact repository such as Sonatype Nexus, JFrog Artifactory, or Apache Archiva. Management of Sonatype Nexus is preferred.
- Experience managing, configuring, maintaining a Sonar/SonarQube server instance for Code Quality Reporting.
- Experience managing, configuring, maintaining a continuous integration tool such as Jenkins, CruiseControl, BuildForge, Bamboo. Strong Jenkins experience is preferred.
- Experience with managing a release management tool such as CA Nolio, Electric-Cloud Electric Commander, Electric-Cloud ElectricDeploy, or UrbanCode Release/Deploy is welcome but not required.
- Strong source code management tool experience in tools such as Subversion and Git. Subversion expertise is strongly preferred.
- Experience creating and maintaining source code branching and merging techniques within a source code management tool.
- Proven ability to automate manual tasks via scripting skills.
- Experience troubleshooting issues with SDLC automation tools: such as Jenkins, SonarQube, Sonatype Nexus, Maven, Gradle, Nuget, Microsoft Visual Studio, NPM and similar technologies
- Experience setting up builds using Maven, NPM and Nuget connected to an artifact repository, such as Sonatype Nexus or JFrog Artifactory.
- Experience using Docker is strongly desired.
- Understanding of source code management concepts and disciplines such as source code branching/merging strategies.
- Must have experience using Atlassian Jira.
- Cloud experience, specifically DevOps tools/process in the Cloud, is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Demonstrated ability to meet commitments in a large IT project environment.
- Demonstrated ability to review and maintain SOP (Standard Operational Procedures) documentation.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills to collaborate with consultants, stakeholders/customers (from Developers to Managing Directors), peers, and vendors
- Highly motivated, self-directed, and performance driven. Strong customer service and teamwork skills: motivated to grow and succeed.
- Ability to stay up to date on industry trends related to areas of responsibility. Willingness to quickly adapt and learn.
- Experience working in a SOX compliant environment a strong plus.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.