- Bangalore, Karnataka, Inde
- CDI, Plein-temps
- IHS Markit
- 17 nov. 18
- Sound GIS Domain Knowledge
- PYTHON (with sound working experience with ArcPY module)
- Ability to write SQL queries and stored procedures is a must.
- Understanding on FME Desktop and / or FME Server
• Complete comprehension of enterprise data models and utilization of both relational and dimensional data sources.
• 2-4 years of total experience with data visualization implementing high-value ETL solutions and performing administrative activities across multi-environment infrastructure.
• Proficiency in customization and configuration of FME and Python application development (including ArcPY module).
• Experience in optimizing FME and Python ETL base load and transactional processes with a focus on usability, performance, flexibility and testability.
• Intermediate to advanced understanding of spatial data creation and geographic projection systems.
• Intermediate to advanced understanding of Energy (Oil and Gas) facilities.
• Should have strong SQL and query tuning skills, preferably over Oracle or PostgreSQL.
• Ability to write SQL queries and stored procedures is required.
• Develop or re-work ETL processes used to create spatial data using Python ArcPy and / or FME
• Design, develop, and test scripts to import data and convert to spatial features from source systems to meet needs of ArcGIS Server map services.
• Extracting, Transforming and loading data from multiple sources preferably
• Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.
• Create and maintain technical design documentation.
• Perform quality coding to business and technical specifications.
• Ensure that server process continues to run and operate in the most efficient manner.
• Work directly with business units to define, prototype and showcase data.
• Monitoring and maintenance of all components that make up the Data ETL infrastructure.
It is the policy of IHS Markit to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, IHS Markit will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. For candidates in the US, we are a participant in E-Verify (see link below).
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy
Current Colleagues If you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.