Sr. Audit Leader
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview
Audit Services conducts audits and reports the results of our work to the Audit & Examinations Committee of the Board of Directors. Provides independent, objective assurance and consulting services delivered through a highly competent and diverse team. As a business partner, Audit helps the Company accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes About the Role
WFAS interacts with the entire corporation, this specific team supports the WFAS Strategy and Operations Group Quality Assurance function.
Audit is a provider of independent, objective assurance and consulting services delivered through a highly competent and diverse team. As a business partner, Audit helps the Company accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
Audit's vision is to provide independent perspective, influence, and challenge regarding the Company's governance, risk management, and internal controls, resulting in recognition by our stakeholders, industry, and profession as the audit services leader.
Audit will meet and exceed the expectations of:
- The Board, by providing relevant, influential reporting on the company's risk and trends, to facilitate the Board's oversight of Wells Fargo;
- Our Team Members, by being a world-class audit organization where careers are built and top talent is attracted, developed, and retained within a diverse and inclusive work environment;
- Our Business Partners, by providing perspective, opinions, and credible challenge, and by assisting with required changes that are valued and proactively sought;
- Our Regulators, by delivering high-quality audit assurance that can be consistently leveraged and relied upon to fulfill their supervisory responsibilities; and
Our Customers and communities, by promoting a governance, risk management, and internal control environment that supports Wells Fargo's vision and values, thereby earning the trust of our customers and communities in which we serve . Responsibilities
- Interactions with audit teams.
- Team building / Training / Compliance.
- Executing Quality Assurance assessment activities.
Miscellaneous administrative and other duties, including reviews, tracking issues, and oversight of team members.
Market Skills and Certifications Required Qualifications:
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: audit, control testing, control and risk identification or analysis. Strong knowledge and understanding of audit methodology
- BS or BA degree or higher in accounting, finance or business administration
- Audit experience at a large financial institution or public accounting firm
- Certification in one or more of the following: CPA, CAMS, CRCM, CISA, Commissioned Bank Examiner designation, or Chartered Accountant
- Risk or Compliance Experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, multitasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities.
- Solid problem solving skills
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
Experience leading and providing feedback to staff on projects or engagements
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.