AVP - Non-Financia Risk Reporting Services-1
Department: Global Non-Financial Risk Reporting Services
Responsibilities & Tasks Include:
- Global Non-Financial Risk Reporting Services engages with internal State Street Stakeholders, providing innovative solutions to reporting requirements. The team is based out of our India and Poland offices and operates at a truly global level. Through leveraging technology tools, the team synthesize data and present results with appropriate business insight/context in writing and orally to senior management and global stakeholders.
- It is a role which requires strong inter-personal skills, high levels of exceptional Stakeholder communication and engagement.
- The team will be responsible to maintain and improve existing reporting and analytics infrastructure using various tools, methodologies and continuously monitoring the Non-Financial Risk profile of the firm.
- Presentation and discussion of risk reports with risk professionals, including following up on queries.
- Standardisation of reports and creating efficiency in the production process though the use of automation and other technology tools.
- Development of processes to improve quality and to reduce production cycle time.
- Responsibility and ownership from inception through to implementation of reporting environment.
- High level of personal commitment to each task, a can-do attitude and a drive to deliver.
- Understand Stakeholder operations and the organization to ensure that the teams service delivery model is aligned.
- Ability to oversee team members and professional development for team.
- Conduct Joint working sessions and review meetings engaging multiple business units to ensure prompt and accurate resolution to challenges noted.
- Proactive approach to problem solving and delivering results.
- Contribute as a team and deliver individually when required.
- Work with the development team to provide prototypes, develop technical specifications and build interactive dashboard solutions to the agreed upon specifications. Proactive participation to project management and assist to develop global standardized reports and consistency in processes.
- Participate in standard definition meetings and quality assurance reviews.
- Engage globally to ensure alignment between service provider sites.