Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website. Department Overview
The Enterprise Quality Engineering (EQE) group works with the Chief Information Officers (CIOs), Lines of Business (LOBs) and other partner organizations to deliver technology solutions to Wells Fargo customers and team members. EQE is a service provider offering Quality Engineering services for the Enterprise including: Establishing QA standards and methodology, developing test strategy, test planning and execution of various test types, defect management and reporting, test environment and test data management along with Enterprise wide Governance and Reporting. About the Role
Functional or automation tester with proven experience in functional testing of web-based/client-server applications and backend testing Responsibilities
- Should have ability to closely works with Offshore or onsite coordinators for seem less delivery.
- Responsible for designing manual and automation test scripts.
- Implementing best practices and testing techniques in Manual and automation areas.
- Collaborate with BSC's and development team in identifying the impacted areas and accordingly build the automation scripts early in the life cycle.
- Experience in the using of HP ALM Quality Center tool.
- Participates in the End to End Testing life Cycle.
- Multi-task between current releases, installs activities, and prioritize task for next release.
- Logs, tracks, and verifies resolution of software defects.
- Experience working with in an on-shore/off-shore development model.
- Bachelors in Engineering or equivalent with Minimum 4+ experience in end to end Quality Assurance test planning and execution.
- Candidate should have 3+ years of hands on automation experience using Selenium with Java
- Candidate should have functional and regression testing experience in Enterprise Risk domain in BFSI.
- Candidate should have experience in writing the SQLs for backend testing using tools like SQL Developer, AQT, DB2 or PS query.
- Ensure the application meets intended user requirements, customer workflow, and user scenarios.
- Strong experience in identifying the regression suite.
- Good analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills and good team connect
- Strong oral and written communication
Market Skills and Certifications
Any Software testing certifications is added advantage.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.