Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you'll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you're ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference. At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we'll maximize the value of your career.
Position Overview Our Compliance Risk and Diligence practice needs a Salesforce.com Developer who is good at Apex, Visualforce and full SFDC project implementations, all in the ever-increasingly demand of a global business in the 21 st century.
You'll need to be self-motivated, a great communicator and deeply technical across the full stack. You'll be working with the other developer and software QA teams in Hyderabad, and key stakeholders in USA, United Kingdom, India, Hong Kong, and elsewhere throughout the world.
As a team, we value integrity, honesty, consistency, and teamwork. We utilize modern best practices while respecting that legacy portions of the application are different.
- Be a developer on certain projects and enhancements of high-complexity.
- Develop an understanding of how the application works and how it is used.
- Need a sense of how a feature "should" work without explicit requirements.
- Convert functional specifications into technical solutions with minimal guidance.
- Develop integration processes with external systems using APIs and web services including third-party integration tools.
- Review code for potential performance, security, or reusability issues.
- Review code to ensure that it meets the requirements, or of you see a "better way".
- Interact with the project owner, key stakeholders, QA, and other developers as needed.
- Desire for self-improvement, both manager-led and self-identified.
- Provide support to end users.
- Troubleshoot and fix production issues.
- Bachelors/Master's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 4+ years of experience in developing Salesforce platform using Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Custom Controllers, Batch Apex and writing test classes.
- Good knowledge of OOPS
- Experience in tasks like User Creations, Roles, Profiles, Page Layouts, Email Services, Workflows, Validation rules, Custom objects/settings, reports and dashboards.
- Strong knowledge in Salesforce.com standard functionality, features and Force.com Capabilities
- Hands on experience in implementing Salesforce communities.
- Develop custom code using Visualforce, APEX to build customized solutions, debugging skills and supporting business initiatives/processes.
- Experience in Lightning, migration from Salesforce classic to Lightning would be preferable
- Familiar with Deployment options like Change Sets, Force.com IDE
- Experience in Apex Data loader for data load activities or familiar in related tools.
- Ability to learn new things quickly and to understand the client's requirements
- Knowledge with REST/ SOAP based web services and their integration with salesforce platform and SSO setup
- Good understanding of Security Concepts, Governor limits & Best Practices on Force.com.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
Nice to have:
- Salesforce Platform Developer I or II (PDII - added advantage )
- Working experience on versioning tools like SVN/GitHub, etc
- Experience in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud
- Knowledge on GoJS library
- Experience on FusionCharts library or similar related to Data Visualization tools
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.