Salesforce Developer - Emerging Leader
Job Opening - Data Analyst - Salesforce360 Team Job Description:
We have an exciting opportunity for a proven Data Analyst on our Salesforce Data Team. This is a high impact role with responsibility for the maintenance, quality and integrity of Data within State Street's salesforce.com CRM platform. The successful candidate will have experience related to analyzing, monitoring, and improving data quality & integrity across an enterprise system. Ideally this candidate will be technically inclined with 1+ years of experience as a Data Analyst, with a solid track record of accomplishments.
Our Salesforce.com, branded SF360, includes the Salesforce.com CRM, marketing automation tools (Adobe, Cvent), along with IT integrations (Workday) and data source migrations (CDMS, SNL, MMD) and includes data that is used to generate State Street's 10-k filing.
Once in the role, the candidate will be responsible for providing Salesforce production data support, managing Salesforce data case queue, monitoring data quality & integrity, bulk data loads, data cleanups and testing of the Salesforce.com environment. Responsibilities
- Establish & implement processes and best practices around all data related activities
- Continuously Monitor data quality and integrity by developing reports, dashboards, and processes
- Maintain data integrity by merging duplicate Accounts, Contacts and Leads
- Analyze and Execute on Data Projects such as product clean ups and Account Collapses
- Perform Bulk Data Loads and Data Cleansing with tools such as Apex Data Loader, Demand Tools, and various tools within SFDC
- Monitor and maintain data feeds and integrations from internal and 3rd party sources
- Set up, Monitor, and Maintain automated data jobs using Demand Tools
- Collaborate with UX Team, Systems Team and End Users to improve data quality and assist with data related activities
- Handle and Resolve data related end user cases
- Participate and assist with data related testing and projects
- Perform data backups and restorations
- Communicate with business users, executives, and technical teams
- Understand administration and support of Salesforce platform, including but not limited to managing user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, validation rules, process builder and flow.
- Keeping abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and providing recommendations for process improvements
- Make recommendations for enhancements and modifications to improve data quality, system performance, efficiency, internal business process, and reporting.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 1+ years of experience with data analysis, data maintenance, technical implementation, day-to-day operations, and long term maintenance of enterprise systems.
- Expert communication skills as there will be opportunities to interact/collaborate with all levels within the organization
- Strong, demonstrable analytical/problem solving skills and detail oriented
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Excels in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize and simultaneously work on multiple tasks and projects
- Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of SQL, ETL or Data Migration Tools is a plus
- Ability to obtain Salesforce.com Administrator certification within 1 year of being hired