Systems Support Analyst
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview
Enterprise Core Services (ECS) group is within the Enterprise Information Technology business and a critical component of the Enterprise CIO operating model aimed at providing common, consistent, and foundational software services and solutions to be used across technology at Wells Fargo. The group includes the strategic development and support of core information management services including data technology blue print, common data services, customer relationship management services and customer due diligence services to be leveraged across all technology teams in Wells Fargo. Additionally their Cloud enablement services is another strategic priority to re-engineer of a significant portion of Wells Fargo's large and complex application portfolio. About the Role
Individual contributor must have good background in production support area ( L1/L2 ) and must be aware of Incident management and Change management process along with ITIL Standards Responsibilities
- Good to have experience in developing & Maintaing the automations in Blueprism & UiPath.
- Proactive monitoring of all automations in production environment along with infrastructure management.
- Record and track incident, send out incident communication to stake holders, maintain data hygiene and capture all relevant data on the incident ticket, SLA compliance
- Solid understanding of Service Level Agreement, awareness of the production environment/application being supported
- Report production issues/bugs and help in replication of the issues
- Identify gaps in production monitoring and work towards addressing them
- Work to contribute and improve the End User experience.
- Work on automation which can reduce the supportability of the application
- Contribute towards application stability, identify incident patterns, report vulnerability in production environment and also need to work on patching.
- Participate in BCP/DR, patching and upgrades related to application/database servers
- Train new and existing team member on technical and functional aspects
- Ability to manage incident calls and participate on RCA discussions
- 4+ Years of Experience as Production Support Engineer in windows Environment.( Does not Required Windows Admins )
- Working knowledge of RPA software of various versions (Blue Prism , UiPath ) is must.
- Demonstrable working knowledge of Windows 2008 server O/S and
demonstrable intermediate knowledge of IIS
- General knowledge SQL2008/2005,
familiarity with SQL DBMS interface and integrated tools
- Knowledge of troubleshooting tools and techniques related to networks
and systems i. e. remote access tools, Windows Support tools, connectivity
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of various networking
technologies, hardware, and protocols; including Citrix Netscaler, firewall
traversing/access requests, Load balancer configuration requests, security protocols,
encryption, sniffing , IIS,
- Strong understanding of IT Service Management - Incident/Problem Management, Change/Release Management.
- Hands on experience in Power Shell / WMI.
- Should have excellent communication skills (to be part of support calls)
- Good to have knowledge in Splunk/App Dynamics or any other Monitoring tools.
Market Skills and Certifications Desired Qualifications:
Certification in Blueprism / Certification in Installation Engineer Support Hours *:
6:30 AM to 3:30 PM or 1:30 PM to 10:30 PM Shift times are subjected to change based on Manger requirement & Day-
light savings and org policies/procedure.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.