Team Leader - Business User Acceptance Testing
State Street is seeking a skilled and proven candidate to lead the New Business Integration Testing project at the Team Lead Level. The Team lead will work with a team responsible for testing deliverables and process of new State Street Clients onto the State Street Middle Office platform.
Specifically, the candidate will:
Collaborate with global functional teams for gathering requirements, development demos and functional validations.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Should handle the delivery in testing environment and understand the real time end to end work flow and troubleshooting methods.
- Should be able process trades E2E through different middle office applications which includes:
- Trade capture/Enrichment from the client system
- Trade Confirmation (Manual & Electronic)
- Trade Settlement/Notifications
- Record Keeping
- Validation of Reports to the client
- Clear understanding of Software Test Life cycle and able to handle test artifacts and documentation.
- Defect identification, tracking and documentation of defect in ALM.
- Coordination with US / UK and third-party vendors or SSC Clients
- Flexibility to work in US/UK hrs (when required)
- 6 - 8 years of experience with QA and investment banking background.
- Wherever required should handle small team.
- Should handle multiple applications testing and end to end Software Testing Life Cycle phase
- Test execution and reporting using ALM.
- Ability to plan and execute activities based on project milestones.
- Understanding in Agile process model.
- Hands on experience in - User acceptance Testing
- Well versed with SQL concepts.
- Work experience in BFSI and products like below
- FX, FI, Equities, Money Markets, Derivatives
- Post trade events and Life cycle management of products
- End to End trade processing in middle office [ Receipt of trades (eg FPML, SWIFT formats), Trade validation / confirmation process, Downstream processing to Investment book of records (IBOR), various asset types, Pricing process, validation in Data warehouse, Reporting to Client]
- Work closely with Business (Test case reviews/ops readiness) and IT teams (deployments/fixes)
- wAbility to perform and deliver under pressure.
- Defect Management - Articulation of defects in detailed manner, assigning defects to technical teams, capturing target fix dates and resolution comments from IT
- Should be good with advanced Excel concepts.
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving skills, Result oriented work approach.