App Develop Tech Lead - BI Developer
This team member will be analyzing and understanding SSRS reporting and BI requirements. Working with data and solution architects to help design an optimal solution. Designing & building huge volume reports keeping in view the performance criteria. Responsibilities
• Analyzing and understanding SSRS reporting and BI requirements.
• Providing work estimates.
• Working with data and solution architects to help design an optimal solution.
• Interpreting and analyzing business requirements and converting them into high and low-level designs.
• Designing & building huge volume reports keeping in view the performance criteria.
• End-to-end ownership for developing, unit testing with quality and minimal supervision.
• Strong coordination skills with groups such as DBA, Operations team to get the issues resolved. Required Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field or equivalent work experience.
• 8-10 years of experience delivering BI solutions.
• Should have very good hands on in SSRS.
• Strong SQL skills (preference on DB2).
• Experience in SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) and SSRS (SQL server Reporting services).
• Strong problem-solving, multi-tasking and organizational skills.
• Proven ability to write quality and high-performance code.
• Experience in issue handling.
• Good written and verbal communication skills. Preferred Qualifications
• Knowledge of the finance domain.
• Advanced DB2, Oracle development skills.
• Experience in data warehousing.
• Basic SharePoint Administration.
• Managing data connections, SharePoint lists and libraries.
• Experience with BI tools such as Power BI, Powerpivot and PowerView. About Our Company
Ameriprise Financial has a history of 120 years towards providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives. It is a US based leading financial planning company having its headquarters in Minneapolis with a global footprint through its subsidiaries in South East Asia, Middle East, and Europe. The firm's focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection.