- Gurgaon, Haryana, Inde
- CDI, Plein-temps
Lieu de travail : Gurgaon, Haryana, Inde- Successful candidate will be part of Moody's Analytics legal team, based out of Gurgaon and will report into the Head legal for India region;
- Mid-Senior level role with responsibility to provide legal and contractual support to business teams globally;
- Providing legal support for sales and business development teams, finance team, delivery teams and education and training teams- including providing support with RFP responses, contract drafting, contracts negotiation with clients;
- Handling of basic company secretarial functions including coordinating with external advisors, lawyers, maintaining up to date records;
- Contract Management including ensuring and keeping up to date repository of all company documents, records, contracts using relevant contracts management tools
- Law degree from one of the top 10 universities, with 7-10 years of post-qualification experience with a good corporate law firm(s) and/or in-house (preferably in the outsourcing industry);
- Very good English Communication Skills (written and verbal);
- Good understanding of local laws. Knowledge and prior experience of UK and USA laws would be an added advantage;
- Experience of drafting, vetting, and negotiating different contracts and agreements including commercial contracts, Master Services Agreements, Statements of Work, affidavits, NDAs, Letter of Intent;
- Ability to liaise with business stake holders and closing tasks independently;
- Good articulation skills and ability to independently evaluate tasks, situations relating to various commercial and corporate matters, and providing practical solutions/advice to management;
- Prior experience of handling company secretarial functions is desirable;
- Prior experience of working on a contract management tool (like Sales Force) would be an added advantage, though not mandatory;
- Dynamic go getter, ability to multi-task, willingness to stretch when required, result oriented and strong inter-personal skills.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.