Plays an integral role in supporting AIM's data analysis followed by list and reports generation, system control, and database needs. Provide analytical support and thought leadership. Has/can apply solid financial industry data systems knowledge to support decision and strategy problems in key business areas. Demonstrates strong technical/problem solving skills. Manages multiple projects collaboratively. Works with HR in recruitment and performance appraisal process. Mentor the team members and layout their growth path. Responsibilities
• Understanding business requirements and complex strategies to implement data warehouse and campaign lists processes for customers. Ensuring Six Sigma levels of quality with automated privacy and audit controls. Manages the information management team which is responsible for Campaigns management, Analytics Models implementation, Analytics Data Warehouse implementation and management.
• Responsible for Data Management, Data Processing and Data Governance related requests.
• Provide expertise in the design process of new and existing programs, modify code, test and troubleshoot. Maintain up-to-date business domain knowledge and technical skills in applicable technologies and methodologies. Work with stakeholders to analyze business requirements to identify and design solutions and systems. Advise on viability and feasibility of alternative programming approaches. Lead change management efforts with new and complex solutions, collaborate with the vendor to manage advanced analytics workspace environment involving Python/R programming platform.
• Delivering on ad-hoc requests related to list pull
• Documentation and communication of results and recommendations to US and internal teams
• Perform standard quality checks and look for opportunities to improve the QC process in production area
• Provide and review quality assurance reports with stakeholders. Ensuring maintenance of requisite quality standards
• Develop competencies by performing structured work assignments
• Use best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services
• Solve complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
• Mentor the team members and layout their growth path.
• Regularly interacts with leaders and Influences standard policies development during all phases of project life cycle. Required Qualifications
• Engineering (B.E./ B.Tech.) graduate from a well-recognized institute would be preferred
• Strong knowledge of Data Warehousing Concepts
• 7-10 years of experience in SAS programming (SAS Macros, Proc SQL, Joins, Data Merge)
• Experience on working with Base SAS, SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Data Management Studio
• Excellent technical, analytical and quality control skills
• Excellent communication skills - will be required to liaise independently with senior US counterparts on a variety of business deliverables / projects
• Exposure to SQL, Linux, VBA preferred
• Competent in utilization of MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Domain knowledge on financial industry, industry trends
• People Leadership Experience - Should have prior experience of leading team members, with responsibilities such as Hiring, Performance appraisals, mentoring etc.
• Highly proficient Independent Communicator
• Exposure to Visualization tools such as Power BI or Tableau is advantage
• Ability to learn on-go trainings on new tools and programming languages like Python, R. About Our Company
Ameriprise Financial has a history of 120 years towards providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives. It is a US based leading financial planning company having its headquarters in Minneapolis with a global footprint through its subsidiaries in South East Asia, Middle East, and Europe. The firm's focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection.