Data Operations Assoc 2
Job Description The Data Operations Associate 2-MAI role functions as production processing within the E2E business process. Considered the primary financial spreaders and quality control role.
Brings subject matter expertise and strategic focus on building the BankFocus dataset.
Able to communicate and raise relevant questions to operations management about inconsistencies or errors in spreading guidelines
Able to identify gaps in spreading/tool understanding
Able to incorporate updated Analytic Governance directives in daily work.
• Perform roles and functions within the E2E spreading process.
• Input bank financial statements and other descriptive information in model / platform. Statistical spreading of financial statements will include Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement from the annual/interim and regulatory statements of public and private banks
• Perform manual spreading which is expected to be automated, requiring a highly detailed competency.
Leadership and Management
• Provide SME knowledge for the spreading of financial statements
• Support the team performance and work with Operations Manager and Operations lead to improve team performance metrics
• Standard Business hours for the location
• BA (Accounting; Finance; or Finance concentration in Business, Banking or International Business disciplines)
• • 1-2 years Financial Spreading
• Hands on experience spreading financials and in-depth knowledge of financial statements
• Knowledge of accounting/financial statements within the banking industry preferred.
• Superior attention to detail, analytical ability and problem solving skills
• Good knowledge of MS office
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.