Principal Lead- Business System Analyst
This Principal lead will communicate directly with the field members and business partners by answering and resolving feedback and productions issues.
He/She will review the complex information and basis that can take the action quickly.
Contribute to process improvements including documentation updates, LEAN projects and ideas.
Ability to negotiate, have difficult conversations, build relationships across the company, and work closely with technology partners.
Data review with ability to identify trends and recommendations. Responsibilities
- Strong leadership- People/ Process/ Technology
- Deliver projects and initiatives end to end with quality, cost and schedule
- Able to communicate directly with field members and business partners by answering and resolving feedback and productions issues
- Capacity planning, Work assignments
- Work independently and as a team for the initiatives
- Communicates timely with team, partners and leaders
- Driver of the end to end work.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related technical field; or equivalent Quality Assurance work experience
• Demonstrated experience of 11-14 years in managing operational, test and analyst functions for large, complex, integrated software systems
• Understanding and demonstrated experience working with web tools.
• Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
• Strong technical and analytic skills; ability to understand complex systems and design communication around integration and interface points
• Financial Services experience is required and need to talk to field (advisors) as needed in the job.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills. Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
• Able to work and learn quickly
• Team player-communicates timely with team, partners and leaders
• Eager to learn
• Can keep up with a fast pace and still stay positive and organized
• Analytical skills
• Able to speak up and ensure their ideas/voice is heard
• Thought leadership
• Critical thinking skills
• Problem solving skills
• Positive outlook Preferred Qualifications
• Testing management tool experience with JIRA, HP ALM, Confluence
• Usage of Service now type of tools for problem/ change management.
• Experience with the following tools: Selenium, HP UFT (Lean FT) or similar software test automation tools
• Experience working within a defined development life cycle methodology (e.g. CMMI, Ameriprise Quality Management System (AQMS)) environment
• Experience working with a variety of test management and defect tracking tools (e.g. HP Quality Center)
• Skilled knowledge in analysis, testing concepts, tools and methodologies working in a highly regulated environment/industry About Our Company
With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm's focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You'll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.