Sr. Data Management Analyst
Job Description The Senior Data Analyst will work on managing the data in Salesforce.com such as updating, creating, deleting, inserting and exporting of data and work closely with client in configuring, maintaining and supporting the system. This role would be primarily focused on data integration, data quality and data operations.
• Provide day-to-day support on CRM applications (primarily Salesforce)
• Data Management (Data Back-up, Extract, Import, Update, Delete, etc.)
o Develop and execute data clean-up measures
o Enrichment of existing records, remove duplicates
o Campaign list uploads, data scrubs, leads, opportunities and territory reassignments
o Maintain a record of original data and corrected data
o Resolve all internal data exceptions in timely and accurate manner
• Ensure adherence to data quality standards.
o Evaluate large datasets for quality and accuracy.
o Build test suites using SQL queries and other DQ tools.
o Identify, compare, and resolve data quality problems.
• Preparing knowledge base articles related to Salesforce products.
• A degree in Computer Science, MIS, Data Science, Statistics or other similar field.
• Working experience with Salesforce.com, Apttus and/or SAP
• Proficient in SQL and data analysis on MS Access and SQL Server.
• Familiarity with ETL tools (Informatica, Kingswaysoft, etc.) and data warehousing concepts.
• Familiarity with Tableau and/or SFDC reports is preferred.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.