Sr Product Analysis and Design Specialist
Job Description • Actively contribute in client engagements and requirement workshops.
• Delivery focused with good time management and personal organisational skills.
• Good understanding of UX/UI best practices and works closely with product managers, internal stakeholders,design agencies to convert business
• objectives into blueprints for an optimal user experience on various communication channels.
• Provide onsite product consultancy and assist the client with acceptance criteria gathering and support throughout the project life-cycle
• Ability to elicit requirements, identify solutions & complete requirement documentation.
• Ability to build & maintain strong relationships with all internal & external client stakeholders.
• Ability to define intelligent solutions and clearly manage client expectations
• Work closely with product design & development team to analyze and design functional enhancements.
• Conduct analysis to determine best path for solving business problems/opportunities that may include process improvement, systems enhancement or user training.
• Understand the underlying business, implementation & product usage of assigned client/s.
• Take ownership of all requirements with assigned client/s.
• Represents Business Analyst team at relevant agile stand ups and planning meetings.
• Provide assistance and business expertise to the Support Team and the QA Team in verifying client reported issues and internally raised issues.
• Manage scope by providing innovative solutions and challenging all new client requirements and change requests but simultaneously ensuring that client gets the required business value.
• Prior Knowledge of Corporate Actions will be preferable
• Travel will be required.
IHS Markit is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website to apply to a position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only.
We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit is proud to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing. As a federal contractor in the United States, IHS Markit is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information regarding legal rights and protections in the United States, please click on the following links:
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.